Tuesday, 4 February 2014

ILL T1W4

T1W4 4/2/14 8:15-8:30 Source: http://www.establishmentpost.com/punishment-worse-crime-case-anton-casey/ What I did: I read about the case of Anton Casey What I learnt: Anton Casey is a British banker who outraged Singaporeans with his captions of pictures which he posted online. He did apologize, but he realized, that was insufficient and personally issued not just an apology but also admitting it the greatest mistake of his life and offered to do community work. The captioned photos include words like "Daddy, where are your car and who are all these poor people?" He then posted a picture of his son in his car, with captions saying "Ahh, reunited with my baby. Normal service can resume, once I've washed the stench of public transport off me." He was fired after he made these offensive remarks and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment