We have subscribed to a web-based grammar database "Grammarly@EDU".
Grammarly@edu is an automated writing tutoring program which
- helps students develop sentence-level writing skills like grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and vocabulary usage;
- reinforces proper citation habits by directing students to improperly quoted content in their texts;
- encourages students to revise their writing, helping to improve the quality of written assignments which students turn in;
To access the program, here is a brief guide below:
1) Go to www.grammarly.com/edu
2) Click on "Sign-up" button at the upper right corner of the page.
3) Enter your name and institutional email (SST email) address; choose a password.
4) Click "Continue", you will receive an email confirming your registration
5) Click on the link in the confirmation email and you will have access to Grammarly@EDU
Check it out soon!