Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Independent Learning Log

T1W2 8/1/14 5:30pm-6:30pm Source: http://www.essaydepot.com/english/crwrite/index.php What I did: I read a few essays under "creative writing" and i found that the contents were really intriguing. The words the author used were simple but enough to make you captivated. What i've learnt: I learned that i have many ways to express my creativity, especially in writing. I have also pick up tips for first-person writing in some of the stories under "creative writing". I hope I can write many stories such as "1984 Julia's Story Creative Piece" and "A Week of Relaxation" where the descriptive words were well thought out and well presented to the reader. The stories may seem informal for some compositions, but as a free-writing/ first-person essay, it certainly can be really useful. I can also write these types of essays when I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment