Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Independent Learning Log

T1W1
8/1/2014
8-8:30pm

Source: http://www.wordthink.com/

What I did:
I wanted to improve on my vocabulary, so I searched up the words of the day on WordThink and made a sentence each with them.

What I learned:
Tangential- superficially relevant.

Since it's tangential to our current discussion on road improvement, I think we should also consider improvising more overhead bridges. 


Vituperative- bitter and abusive

His criticism was so vituperative that the victim attempted suicide

Ardent- Enthusiastic or passionate

I am an ardent Manchester United fan

1 comment:

  1. Good job on using the words in a sentence, this will help you to improve your vocabulary. Keep up the good job. You might want to try to keep your fonts all the same and your spacings the same too. This will result in a better organization system

    ReplyDelete