Saturday, 25 January 2014

ILL

T1W3

25/01/14
11.30-12.00

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25885756

What I did:
To expand both my general knowledge and comprehensive skills, I went to find an article on Science advancements in our world to better understand the progress in the Scientific area and learn to pick up the key points of the article.

What I learnt:

I learnt about the positive values in GM foods, in this case, GM tomatoes. These tomatoes are modified to be more nutritious, having the same dark pigment, anthocyanin, as blueberries and cranberries which give them more health benefits, like in animal cases, could help fight cancer.

I also learnt how to analyse the passage and look at the main points, so as to make it easier to explain to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment